There is a Nerd Dinner at Dewey’s Pizza in West Chester, OH tonight (June 12, 2009) at 6:30 PM.
The organizers of the event intended it to be a:
Gathering for those in town and those coming in town for the CINNUG ORM Firestarter at Dewey’s Pizza, West Chester, OH
I’m fairly certain we’re a little more all-inclusive than that and we will welcome anyone who would like to attend. If you meet any one or more of the following criteria you are welcome to join us for the fun and festivities:
- You are a nerd
- You normally don’t consider yourself a nerd but you work in a traditionally nerdy job or industry
- You are not a nerd buy you like nerds
- You are considering choosing a nerd to be your next significant other
- You have the innate ability to make people laugh
- You have the innate ability to make people think
- You like talking about technology and other nerdy things (like Star Trek)
- You want to drop some knowledge on your peeps
- You want to find some new peeps
- You want to learn something
- You like to laugh
- You like good beer. Dewey’s Pizza keeps a variety of micro brews on tap. I’m sure there will be one or two that you’ve never even heard of.
- You have ever been called “eye candy”
- You have ever felt excluded from anything in your life
I know this is late notice but if you’d like to attend make sure you submit an RSVP on the NerdDinner.com web site so we’ll know how many to expect.
See you there!