Tellus (where I work!) is looking for .NET Developers to join our team. Tellus is located just north of Cincinnati in the Loveland, OH area.
Tellus is an award winning web development company with a national client base and highly experienced team. Our recent client work includes CHEFS Catalog (http://www.chefscatalog.com) and Johnny’s Selected Seeds (http://www.johnnyseeds.com). You can learn more about us at http://www.tellusweb.com (but keep in mind that we’re looking for people, so we haven’t had any time to work on our own site).
We are looking for well-rounded developers to work on a variety of projects in a fast-paced, but casual environment. Responsibilities of our developers may include:
- Web site programming
- Database development
- Both new and maintenance development
- Close collaboration with other team members and our clients
Things we would like you to know:
- C#, some VB.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server, TSQL, stored procedures, etc.
- Object oriented design and programming
Other things we’d like:
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Web development experience
- eCommerce development experience strongly desired
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with agile methodologies a plus
We are looking for all levels of developers. If you are an experienced senior level person we would like to talk with you. Or if you are a less experienced developer who is willing to learn, we would also be happy to talk with you.
If you are interested, please e-mail: